Saturday 16 February 2013

AY Spent 9 Years for a Four-Year Course at DELSU



Popular and award winning comedian, Ayo Makun also known as AY may be making his millions on a per second billing at the moment but, the AY Show producer did not have it all rosy at his alma mater, Delta State University, as he spent nine ye
ars studying for a four year degree programme  in Theatre Arts.

I Campus can authoritatively reveal that AY who was a Personal Assistant to popular comedian; Ali Baba, possesses high intelligent quotient as a student at the university but could not complete his degree programme at the stipulated time due to financial constraints.

“Growing up was hard and at some point, we couldn’t afford three square meals while at other times, it was difficult to get anything to eat.  I saw myself through school struggling to pay my school fees and my siblings’.” Ay revealed.

 AY further disclosed that he “had to while in school to make ends meet. I would always dash down to Lagos to get a small job to do while on holidays. I spent nine years in the university while trying to get my priorities right, not because I was dull but because it was difficult to do everything together – working, schooling, attending to my siblings etc coupled with the fact that I was a victim of different circumstances on campus”.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts