Thursday 21 March 2013

Ayo is missing me that’s why she wants to remove her tattoo-Ex



Recently, actress Ayo Adesanya was said to remove the tattoo on her arm, which bears the name of her ex-husband Goriola Hassan. Meanwhile, in the recent development on the issue, the Yoruba actor and producer shared his view on his ex-wife’s intention which he described as impossible;

 “She can’t remove it. I don’t think it’s true. But if then, nobody forced her to do the tattoo. So if she wants to remove it, that’s her business. It’s love. When something like this happens you just have to relax, don’t take decision in anger. Would tattoo removal change anything? What is she removing the tattoo for? Anybody that wants to date you will do it for who you are, not tattoo or anything. I wonder who is asking her to remove the tattoo. Maybe as at the time she decided to do that she was thinking about me”.


The America based producer has been away from public sight for a while, reason been that he is working on couple of movies. He stated “I have been working. It’s only that I’ve been taking my time to come out with something really good for my fans. But at the moment I am doing a soap opra, titled Feyikogbon-itan baba agba. Feyikogbon is a series, and I took the role of an old man, (the narrator), and most of the series are flashbacks.”


Ladies can you tattoo the name of your boyfriend?


By Yvonne Imohiosen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts