Wednesday 20 March 2013

GbengaAdeyinka Boasts, ‘This Will Be My Best Show Ever’. …I’m coming with ‘Jenifa special’-FunkeAkindele


With reference to several shows and events,  top comedian, GbengaAdeyinka, early in the week bragged that his coming show, ‘Laffmatazz with GbengaAdeyinka and Friends’ in ancient city of Ibadan will be his best show ever.
The show which is slated for Easter Sunday, March 31 at Jogor Center will see actress, FunkeAkindele and Omo Baba Olowo crooner, Davido lead cortege of stars on the day.

Speaking, GbengaAdeyinka said his ‘boastful’ statement is not about the high number of stars gracing the stage on that day but the level of preparation he and his team are putting into it. “I know FunkeAkindele and Davido are big so are the other stars coming but this show will be about the total package. I can assure you that you will see all the stars in different elements than you have never seen them before. The level of preparation going into this is huge, I’ve never prepared for any show like this in my career. You know I’ve done quite a number of shows, this will be different, and shows in Ibadan will never be the same again” he said.

Actress, FunkeAkindele also disclosed that she will be rocking Ibadan in her ‘Jenifa’ style.
“I will be bringing ‘art’ to stand-up comedy on Easter Sunday. My performance will be artistic and very funny. I have something special in mind on that day. You all should look forward to it. And I must add, GbengaAdeyinka impresses me daily with his level of preparation. This will be a good show” she affirmed.


Other  performer storming the show are Jaywon, DammyKrane, May D, LKT, Capital Femi, Omobaba, Lepacious Bose, Skales, Owen Gee, SeyiShey, Explicit and others.

The show has the endorsement of Oyo First Lady, Her Excellency, Mrs Florence Ajimobi and Juju legend, King Sunny Ade.  


By Yvonne Imohiosen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts