Tuesday 19 March 2013

I would Love to Change My Tribe from Igbo to Yoruba! -Larry Koldsweat



Veteran actor Larry Koldsweat has paid his dues in the Nollywood industry. The Igbo born actor, has revealed in an interview, that given a chance of reincarnation, he would want to return as a Yoruba man.

The Head pastor at Seed of Favour ministry affirmed “If I have to come back to this world, I will be an actor again, I will be pastor and I will be a Nigerian again but I’ll like to change my tribe, I will like to be a Yoruba man (laughs). Reasons are, Yoruba people are very receptive; they are the only people that can give you a land irrespective of your tribe.
They have a large heart. This is my 40th year in Yorubaland and God made me what I am today in Yoruba land. I am a Lagosian take it or leave it. This is where my children can call their home, this is where we met God; this is where I made my dream and it is where I met my wife.”
I think this is a good one for the Yorubas, in fact, Lagos State should be proud to have this kind of commendation from an Igbo man.

By Yvonne Imohiosen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts