Monday 18 March 2013

NUELLA appreciates fans on her birthday


Nollywood actress cum producer, Nuella Njubigbo, has expressed her appreciation to her fans on her birthday for their love and supports.


She twitted on her twitter handle “and to you my pals who have become very special to me, thanks for your prayers, well wishes and supports. I love you all to bits”.

She also used the opportunity to thank God for his mercies saying “Thank you my creator, my Lord and my all for another year. Where would I be without you Lord? I am beyond grateful”.

Some of Her colleagues and fans Sylvia Anasthesia, Denrele Edun,Jnr.Pope,OnyiiDarlice,Suzilicious Ruth Kadiri, Flourish,David Azeez and others wish long life and prosperity as she celebrates her birthday.

The Nollywood thespian, who is a script Writer, and has featured in several blockbuster movies, is out with her movie “Jujuwood”, an expose of the escapades of the stardom seeking Nollywood upcoming acts.  Have a wonderful birthday celebration.


By Yvonne Imohiosen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts